With confidential one-to-one personal performance coaching, identify your priorities in life and create a plan of action to achieve them.
Look at areas of your personal and professional life that have held you back and develop a confident resilient approach with clarity on the decisions you make and the direction you take.
Whether you're a new graduate or an experienced partner, the skills and techniques you'll learn will unlock a wide range of tangible benefits, helping you to get the most out of your life and career as a vet.
Do you want to:
- Be the calm confident vet you see others being?
- Get more out of your time by effective delegating and prioritising so you can do the things you want to do?
- Get off the hamster wheel of life and be more in control of where you're going?
- Be less stressed and enjoy your life and career more?
- Know what you want from your life and how to get it?
- Improve your work/life balance and do something for yourself?
It’s important to know that your coach won’t give you all the answers – they lie within you. Your coach's job is to unlock those answers, so you discover what you really want from life, and then help you create a plan of action to achieve it. The goals you'll work on are your goals and through the coaching process you'll come up with options that suit you and are in your control.
The Coaching Programme
The programme consists of five confidential 60-minute sessions following a longer initial session of 90 minutes.
These one-on-one sessions take place on Skype or over the phone and include a comprehensive and unique DISC behavioural profile for you to keep. Your DISC profile will give insight and understanding as to why you do the things you do, what drives and motivates you, along with tips to help you be a more effective communicator – all vital skills in veterinary practice.
You'll receive unlimited email support during the Programme, as well as a personal workbook to enhance your coaching sessions covering goal setting, confidence, values and beliefs, time management, positivity and how to stop procrastinating and take action.
The skills and techniques you'll learn during this Coaching Programme will help you to:
- Set realistic goals.
- Gain focus, direction and clarity for your future.
- Acquire fresh perspectives on personal challenges and opportunities.
- Understand what has stopped you achieving your goals in the past so that you can succeed in the future.
- Enhance your thinking and decision making skills.
- Improve interpersonal effectiveness.
- Understand how to communicate better with clients and colleagues.
- Increase confidence and self-esteem.
- Improve productivity, both at work and at home.
- Reclaim control of your work-life balance.
- Improve time management – not only will you get more done, but you’ll also have more time for yourself.
- Plan career choices strategically.
- Reduce your stress levels.
- Become proactive and positive.