Whatever your role in veterinary practice, being confident, assertive and empathetic will enable you to achieve your personal and professional goals and get the most out of every working day.
During our highly participative 'Developing an Assertive Approach and Communicating Effectively' workshop, you’ll develop the techniques and skills you’ll need to build a resilient, confident and assertive approach, making your life in practice easier and less stressful and improving your work-life balance.
What you’ll cover
- What assertiveness is (and isn’t) and what is meant by appropriate assertiveness.
- Using DISC behavioural profiling to better understand yourself and others.
- Understand yourself, your strengths, your challenges and your impact on others.
- Your communication style and how to modify it to positively impact others.
- Tools and techniques to communicate effectively with different styles of personalities and how to get the best out of others.
- Techniques to manage difficult behaviour.
- How to say no and techniques to delegate effectively.
- Practical techniques to communicate effectively and ensure you are getting what you want and need from your daily interactions.