Do you want to:
- Maximise your leadership strengths?
- Know the secret to getting the best out of others?
- Become an even more effective leader, manager and communicator?
- Motivate your employees or work colleagues to be the best they can be?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then this is the workshop for you.
This full-day interactive workshop will help you:
- Strengthen your leadership skills
- Get the best out of others
- Become a more effective leader, manager and communicator
- Motivate your employees and colleagues
- Appreciate how individual personality styles interact, and better manage that interaction
- Understand people in minutes instead of months!
You'll gain a real insight into DISC profiling and its uses in your practice, making your life as a manager and leader easier, more effective and more enjoyable.
You'll learn techniques in:
- Boosting motivation
- Maximising team morale
- Modifying your language and behaviour to make managing others easier
- Optimising appraisals, training, change management and team dynamics
- Recruiting the right vet for the right job
Is this workshop right for me?
This workshop is designed to benefit anyone managing, leading or involved in veterinary teams, who wants to make their life easier by getting the best out of colleagues and employees.
Before the event
You'll be asked to complete an online assessment before the workshop, from which your take-home personal behavioural profile and comprehensive report will be produced. This is included in the price of the workshop.