During our Practice Stress Policy workshop you will develop the understanding and techniques you need to manage the wellbeing of your team.
What you’ll cover
- The difference between pressure and stress.
- Signs and symptoms to be aware of.
- What wellbeing is and how to improve your own and that of your team.
- How to conduct an effective risk assessment on an individual or your whole team.
- The benefits of a productive approach to mitigating effects.
- Creating wellbeing champions.
- How to devise a strategy and action plan to fulfill your duty of care.
- The purpose effective wellbeing support and how it can help you and your team.
- Your organisation’s policy and support system for individuals and teams facing pressure or stress.
- Some of the broader mental health issues within the workplace.
- Personal strategies as a manager to manage your own wellbeing.